Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Training

very long din't update my blog liao lo ...these days kinda busy with my assignment. Next semester i will going for practical training. I was so happy that i can go training because at first i taught that i cant go trainig because i still got pending subject. Now I still thinking where to go for trainig, dear ask me stay KL for training cause he said he will miss me if I went back hometown training for 2 months. I also hope that i can get into some famous advertising agency but the problem i worried one is ..i got no transport. How ler? I hope God will arrange it all for me, maybe car pool from the company or some transport allowance. The best one is i can get paid for the training which some companydo pay for them...aiks..dont know la...see how 1st lo...bloggie i got to go d...update u next time ...