Monday, September 11, 2006

Few days in Penang

These few days i gone back to Penang....of course i miss dear alot as this is the 2nd time i went back alone. No people hug me sleep no ppl pamper me T_T...these few days as usual i eat alot cause grandma scare me "mou tam hou sek" in KL so she cook alot of food, my favourite food for me ..i think i gain more and more weight already T_T...

The night i reached Penang, I went out supper with Ying See, Yee Huey and Shun Li, really didnt meet them a couple of time as all of us are far apart to further us studies. We eat, spend some time together yam cha. Three of them are my best best friend which i know them more than 10 years, i know Ying See when i was standard one at primary school >.< ... For the rest of the day i do nothing at home..just eat n sleep.. @@

I reached KL around 2 something...when i reach my Subang home..i so happy to see dear there...long time no hug and see his face...wahaha..thats the update for the few days i didnt online...hope next time i can go back with dear and spend more time with him at Penang.