Friday, December 22, 2006

Updates

I wish to say hi, but dont know to who?
Is anyone viewing my blog? I also dont know...
Btw, Hi bloggie and Hi to people who view my blog..
It had been a while i didnt update the blog,
am I busy? actually I am not..
everyday sitting in the office waiting for going home,
its kinda boring...
sometimes its lazy to write back what had happened...
but its nice to look at the blog, recall the sad n happy memories..

these day i had moved to a new apartment,
really happy to stay there again..
why? that apartment is the same block with the aparment that i stay with dear last time.
many sweet memories...
since we move there, our relationship getting better and better...
everything seems so smooth, dear sayang me alot...hehe
feel beloved ...

last week me n dear went back penang for a freind wedding,
but at the end we lost the purpose for going back penang,
we didnt went to the wedding dinner,
we go makan besar at gurney and went to the beach at night..
laying on the beach, looking at the stars, feel the sea breeze, walking on the soft sands..
really, penang is the most beautiful place for me n dear,
we both wish to go back as soon as possible,
thats why dear is waiting for me to graduate.

here are some pictures when we took in penang, will update more later, cause some pics still in my camera...